Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Will Our Government Change?


There was a time that I went to Lainy's office when I was in GenSan. AS you all know, Lainy works as a government employee in Commission on Elections. It's a government sect who take charge of the elections especially this coming May 2010.

Some people seemed to be busy when I was there, some are just chitchatting. Just like any other government offices that I have seen in provinces that I visited here in the Philippines, everything there seemed to be obsolete. Stack of papers anywhere, the building itself is old and they don't even have modern industrial computer. I don't know why the government can't seem to provide for better industrialized equipments to make their employees work better. I actually know the reason why. The money for the equipments goes to corrupt people who gets a seat in the government. They are like vultures and just take advantage of the people's taxes. Sigh. When will our government change?

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin