Friday, December 4, 2009

The Birthday Cards

Apart from the beautiful birthday presents I received on my natal day, I've also received birthday cards from My Guapo Prince and Mummy Carol.



Mummy Carol wrote:

Ellaine,

Hope you have a lovely birthday with your family and friends.

Lots of love, kisses, and cuddles,
MUMMY




The card from my Prince reads:

For My Girlfriend,

You're thoughtful and kind
and as beautiful as can be,
You make life so blissful
and happy for me.

Supportive and special,
My very best friend,
You're someone on whom
I can always depend...

You listen, you share,
You're warm-hearted as well
and I love you far more
than those few words can tell!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

My Prince Scotty wrote a personal message and I quote:

Hi Princess Ko!

Wishing you all the best for your 25th birthday, you're not getting old, hehe! Many more birthdays to come and we will be spending them together.

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA ALWAYS!

Your Guapo Prince,
Scotty




P O L L Y!

Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin