Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Splurges and My Guapo Prince Scotty

One of the few things I splurge on apart from bags, watches, and clothings are the shoes. I love to purchase branded ones but sometimes, being practical would stop me from doing so. I am hooked up with Stuart Weitzman though. The planned built-in cabinet for our shoes was done two months ago. I have no more extra space for my newly-purchased shoes but I will certainly make way for Stuart Weitzman.


I love their designer shoes and oh yes! I so love the boots! My Prince once asked me if I love to wear boots and I said "No." I don't even own one. It's because there is no occasion where I could show it off. But my Prince told me he finds boots sexy especially when paired with mini-skirts.

Oh well! I shall try, LOL!

My Prince does not demand anything from me nor coerce me to do something I am not comfortable with. But if I can do something for him, I shall definitely try my best. He always gives my self-esteem a boost. And he always makes me feel beautiful and special!

That's My Guapo Prince! :-)

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin