Friday, December 11, 2009

New Look!

A couple of weeks ago, the mother and daughter tandem went to a salon and had our hair done. I had no plans to have a makeover. I just felt lazy. But Pretty Mama kept nagging me about it and was suggesting to have my hair permed; just the same way I had it in 2006. I knew her motive when I saw her smiling everytime she would encourage me to go with her to the hairdresser. She wants me to pay for her...

Sigh!

So off we went to the salon one Sunday afternoon and yes! She won! I had my hair permed once more!




In a matter of 30 minutes, my hair looked like this:





And my toenails looked like this:



Now My Prince Scotty calls me Curlainy, LOL!



Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
DAVID FUNK!

Photobucket

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin