Saturday, February 20, 2010

Put On Hold

Both my brothers are saving every single penny that they could get so that we could get to purchase the car that we all have been wanting for a long time now. Through their own initiatives, they were able to make that move without me knowing it not until my mother informed me that indeed they were both adamant to save dime.


The purchase is put on hold because I still have to prioritize some things and I couldn't add some more money to their savings. It will just be for the meantime though. I've asked them to ask around for available cars that would fit our budget and might as well ask for auto insurance quotes.

I hope this year everything will materialize and we could get to drive our own family car.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin