Friday, April 9, 2010

Meeting with old friends brings back memories

It was indeed nice that I met one of my old time friend from High School. We spent a few interesting hours at a Cafe reminiscing about the yesteryears.

Part of our conversation touched on what each of us were doing at the present time for a living, love life and things that most women would converse. When it came to her job she pulled up her handbag and handed me her business card.

That was really cool. Now, I must get something similar like that for my own use too but first I need to know where business card printing is done in my town.

Once I have my business card, it will help people whom I meet to remember my contact details and keep in touch through the years ahead.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin