Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Wish

To say that I am excited is an understatement. But now is not the right time as of yet to reveal the reason for such an emotion. I don't wanna speak too soon.

I just would like to express my feelings at this very moment. It has been gnawing at me for quite some time now.

It is my wish that one day I will have an opportunity to travel outside of the country. I have been born and bred here in the Philippines but I would love to see some other places with different cultural backgrounds and orientation.

Please don't get me wrong. I love my own county. In fact, I was able to appreciate some of the many tourist attractions here. But it would have been a lot better if my appreciation of the things around me would cover not only for my own country but for countries abroad as well.

Anyways, should I be given a rare chance to travel, I won't have second thoughts in purchasing Jack Georges luggage. I have heard of its quality and its proven to be best for travelling wherever in the world.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin