Friday, April 2, 2010

Those Were the Days

As I was making my way home from work the other day, I noticed a large group of High School students walking along the busy main street in town. Most of them were laughing and having fun with each other, somewhat oblivious that one of them could get hurt along a busy street.

Watching them made me reminisce when I was at their age. How eager I was like most of my other classmates as well, to finish High School and get quickly find a job.

School life was all the dreadful homework and preparation for examinations. We'd look at the working adults and they seemed to have so much freedom to do what they liked and they had money buy what they wanted.

Now that I am working, it turns out to be the other way around. I miss my school days.

Ahhh! those were the days.

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin