Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time and Tide Waits For No Man

The election period is not over not until June 9, 2010. There is a prevailing resolution that all organic employees of the Commission are not allowed to file a leave of absence not until June 30, 2010. The good thing is that, we won't be working our a$$e$$ off like we used to. No more overtimes. It means we don't have to report for work on extended hours during weekdays, legal holidays, Saturdays and even Sundays.

That's me  caught in the most compromising situation- feeling so dead tired! 

What a relief it has been!

As you can obviously notice, this blog has almost been idle because of the toxic work schedule. However, I made sure that my other blog, Lainy's Musings is regularly updated- at least one article a day.  I can't  imagine how I was able to juggle blogging and my regular work on a 8-7 basis. .

After the winning local candidates here in GenSan were proclaimed at 8:30 PM of May 12, 2010, I had more time to  be in front of the PC and write stuffs which has been creeping through my head. I haven't been around as frequently as I could and I am trying to make up for my absence.

It's like I am a woman possessed. I have been writing endlessly and hitting the publish button constantly over at my other blog as if there's no tomorrow, LOL! I used to believe a published article needs ample time for exposure before a new post is published. But, taking in mind what my brilliant blogpal Windy told me: 
Time and Tide Waits For No Man. 
So I told myself: The heck with hits and exposure! I will write for as long as I am able to! 

I hope you could all keep up with all the recent published posts. There are still many more to come. Here's hoping that my constant presence isn't that agitating when I get to bare the hurting truths about blogging, LOL! 

If you want to read more about blogging stuffs, click away the links below:


  1. What Makes A Blog More Sought After
  2. Hypocrisy, Your Name is Legion
  3. Egotism, Your Name is Legion Too

View blog reactions
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin